The Jerusalem Prayer Center sponsors yearly “Prayer Journeys”. The next Journey is planned for March 2021. These Journeys take participants through the Land, in prayer for its people. We will travel throughout the country hearing first-hand from the people of the cultures that form the complex face of this Land.
• Each day includes a short seminar about some facet of prayer, to bring everyone to the same page in their understanding.
• Daily prayer experiences during the day often reflect the day’s seminar teaching.
• Daily interaction with nationals from the different people groups, and the believers who live alongside them.
• As we travel throughout the country, we will travel through many of the places mentioned throughout the Bible, stopping to explore a few each day.
The 2020 Prayer Journey is fully booked. Reservations are no longer possible for 2020.
The dates for the 2021 Prayer Journey will be:
Arrival in Israel on Sunday, March 15, 2021 (please plan for your flight to land between 9am and 7pm).
Departure on Tuesday, March 24, 2021 (please plan for your flight to depart just after midnight as March 31st is beginning).
The Prayer Journey is hosted by the directors of the Jerusalem Prayer Center. The itinerary includes 4 days’ lodging in Jerusalem and 4 days’ lodging in the Galilee.
- Day 1: Arrive in Israel and travel to the Olive Tree Hotel in Jerusalem.
- Days 2-5: Four days of interactive prayer training at the Jerusalem Prayer Center and throughout Jerusalem, including the Mount of Olives, prayer-walking in, on, and under the Old City, Western Wall and Temple Mount, Garden Tomb; experiences around Bethlehem and Dead Sea areas.
- Day 6: Travel to Galilee to the Ma’agan Holiday Village, through the Jordan Valley or by way of the coast. The hotel is located on the shore of the Sea of Galilee, providing a place for personal reflection during free time.
- Day 7-8: Three days of seminars, prayer, ministry, and worship while touring sites throughout the Galilee, Nazareth, and the Plains of Sharon. May include: Mt of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Quneitra, local worship, and times of personal prayer.
- Day 9: After a traditional dinner on Day 8, participants will be taken to the airport to return to the U.S. on midnight flights, arriving home later in the day.
Cost: $1900 per person, double occupancy. For a private room, please add $620 more. Included in this cost: transportation to and from airport in Israel; accommodations for 8 nights; 3 meals & 2 snacks per day; motor coach; admission fees; travel insurance, seminar fees. Final payment is due no later than January 12, 2021.
Please note: As you are booking flights, please be aware that there is always the possibility that a Prayer Journey may be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control.
Airfare is not included. If you need assistance with airline reservations contact Jennifer Rush at 205-949-2766, or Jennifer@cvtravel.com
Space is limited. To secure your place on the prayer journey:
1. Complete the on-line registration form. Click here to access the form
2. Send a $300 non-refundable deposit payable to:
Living Stones Tours
113 Fresh Meadow Lane
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466
For information regarding registration and payment email Living Stones Tours at email@example.com or call 843.972.8276.
For other information about the Prayer Journey, email Gail Osbrink at firstname.lastname@example.org