The Jerusalem Prayer Center sponsors yearly “Prayer Journeys” . The next Journey is planned for March, 2019.
The dates will be:
Arrival in Israel on Monday, March 4th, 2019 (please plan for your flight to land between 9am and 7pm).
Departure on Tuesday, March 13th (please plan for your flight to depart just after midnight as March 13th is beginning).
Hosted by Larry and Gail Osbrink, the itinerary includes 4 days in Jerusalem and 4 days in Galilee and the Sharon Valley, by way of the Dead Sea region.
- The schedule includes:
- Practical training and experience in intercessory prayer.
- Daily prayer-walking opportunities.
- Daily development and deepening of personal prayer experience.
- Daily interaction with workers and national believers as they share how God is moving in the Land.
- Day 1: Arrive in Israel and be taken to the Legacy Hotel in Jerusalem.
- Days 2-5: Four days of interactive prayer training, at the Jerusalem Prayer Center and throughout Jerusalem, including the Mount of Olives, prayer-walking in, on, and under the Old City, Western Wall and Temple Mount, Garden Tomb; Bethlehem area.
- Day 6: Touring at Qumran by the Dead Sea, and Baptismal site on the Jordan River. Travel to Galilee to the Ma’agan Holiday Village. The hotel is located on the shore of the Sea of Galilee, providing a place for personal reflection during free time.
- Day 7-8: Three days of prayer, ministry, and worship while touring sites throughout the Galilee, Nazareth, and the Plains of Sharon. May include: Mt of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Quneitra, local worship, and times of personal prayer.
- Day 9: after a traditional dinner on Day 8, participants will be taken to the airport to return to the U.S. on midnight flights, arriving home later in the day.
Cost: $1900 per person, double occupancy. For a private room, please add $620 extra. Included in this cost: transportation to and from airport in Israel; accommodations for 8 nights; 3 meals per day; motor coach; admission fees; travel insurance, seminar fees. Final payment is due no later than January 12, 2019.
Please note: As you are booking flights, please be aware that there is always the possibility that a Prayer Journey may be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control.
Airfare is not included. If you need assistance with airline reservations contact Freya Bess at 800.633.5353, extension 3011, or [email protected]
Space is limited. To secure your place on the prayer journey:
1. Complete the on-line registration form. Click here to access the form
2. Send a $300 non-refundable deposit payable to:
Living Stones Tours
113 Fresh Meadow Lane
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466
For information regarding registration and payment email Living Stones Tours at [email protected] or call 843.972.8276.
For other information about the Prayer Journey, email Gail Osbrink at [email protected].